- This policy covers how MakingITclear treats personal information that MakingITclear collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MakingITclear products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- MakingITclear collects personal information when you register with MakingITclear, when you buy MakingITclear products or services, or when you visit certain MakingITclear pages.
- When you register we ask for your name and email address. When you purchase or otherwise download products, we ask for additional information such as address, zip code, and phone number. If you purchase products, we ask for credit card information to be used for the purchase. Once you register with MakingITclear, you are not anonymous to us.
- MakingITclear collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- MakingITclear automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, MakingITclear cookie information, and the page you request.
- MakingITclear uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, track general use of the MakingITclear web site in a summary manner.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MakingITclear does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- MakingITclear may set and access MakingITclear cookies on your computer.
- MakingITclear sometimes uses web beacons to access MakingITclear cookies inside and outside our web site and in connection with MakingITclear products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Most newsletters and other emails you receive from MakingITclear, Inc. will contain a link at the bottom entitled “If you no longer wish to receive communication from us.” If you click on the link that follows this title, you can remove your name from particular mailing lists, or from all of our mailing lists.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the MakingITclear service, such as service announcements and administrative messages without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- MakingITclear may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MakingITclear account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at info@makingITclear.com.
Effective Date: June 24, 2005